Dropoffmap LLC respects your privacy. Dropoffmap LLC ("Dropoffmap" or the “Company”) offers location and community based services to users of Dropoffmap's mobile application (the "Application").
- the information that Dropoffmap collects from users; and
- how that information is used by Dropoffmap.
The Application is not intended for use by persons under the age of 13. If you are under 13, you may not use the Application.
Contact Dropoffmap / Abuse reportsIf you believe that your privacy has been compromised by any person, in the course of using the Application, then please contact Dropoffmap at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may send Dropoffmap other requests, responses, questions and complaints by email at email@example.com.
The categories of information collected by Dropoffmap will include all or just some of the following, depending on how you choose to use the Application.
Whenever you use the Application, Dropoffmap will collect:
- information about your use of the Application. For example, Dropoffmap may record the frequency and scope of your use of the Application, the duration of your sessions, information about the device on which you have installed the Application, information that you read, content that you use or create, and advertisements that you view or click on.
If you choose to use the Application in a manner detailed below, Dropoffmap may also collect:
- Dropoffmap will link all of your information with your Account and a unique identifier generated by Dropoffmap.
- information that you choose to share with Dropoffmap, including search queries and your confirmation ("Vote") of provided drop-off or pick-up location(s).
- your Account and information associated with your Account (including your unique identifier) will be visible only to Dropoffmap.
Uses of informationDropoffmap may use information collected from or provided by you for the following purposes:
Further information may be collected when Dropoffmap exchanges communications with you, for example, if you submit a request, contact Dropoffmap's support team, or report a violation to the abuse team.
- to improve the Application. For example, to optimize and make more efficient search queries within particular geographical regions, and to improve the accuracy of drop-off and pick-up location(s);
- to provide you with support and handle requests and complaints;
- to send you updates, notices, announcements, and additional information related to the Application;
- to create aggregated and/ or anonymous data (where such data does not enable the identification of a specific user). See “How does Dropoffmap use aggregated information”, below;
- to contact you when Dropoffmap believes it to be necessary;
- to comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies under any applicable law, when Dropoffmap has a good faith belief that Dropoffmap’s cooperation with the law enforcement agencies is legally mandated or meets the applicable legal standards and procedures;
- to prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity theft and other illegal activities and misuse of the Application;
- to handle breakdowns and malfunctions;
- to take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and the Application, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Application;
Sharing information with othersDropoffmap does not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to third parties.
Dropoffmap will not share your personal information with others, without your consent, except for the following purposes and to the extent necessary in Dropoffmap's good-faith discretion:
- If Dropoffmap is required, or reasonably believes that it is required by law to share or disclose your information;
- In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and Dropoffmap, or between you and other users with respect to, or in relation with the Application;
- In any case where Dropoffmap reasonably believes that sharing information is necessary to prevent imminent physical damage or damage to property;
- For facilitating the Application and to store your data on servers located in the U.S.A and the European Union.
- To collect, hold and manage your personal information through cloud based or hosting services or a third party or a party affiliated or connected to Dropoffmap, as reasonable for business purposes, which may be located in countries outside of your jurisdiction, including but not limited to the United States of America.
- Dropoffmap may also share personal information with companies or organizations connected or affiliated with Dropoffmap, such as subsidiaries, sister-companies and parent companies. Personal information may also be shared with Dropoffmap's other partners and service providers to process it for us, based on our instructions and in compliance with this policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
How does Dropoffmap use aggregated information?Dropoffmap may use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information, in a form that does not enable the identification of a specific user, to properly operate the Application, to improve the quality of the Application, to enhance your experience, to create new services and features, including customized services, to change or cancel existing content or service, and for further internal, commercial and statistical purposes.
Dropoffmap may also use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information collected on the Application, in a form that does not enable the identification of a specific user, by posting, disseminating, transmitting or otherwise communicating or making available such information to users of the Application, to the Application's providers, partners and any other third party.
Advertising campaignsDropoffmap may permit, solicit, or contract certain other companies to conduct advertising campaigns on the Application.
The information and advertisements that you see when accessing the Application may be targeted on the basis of:
You hereby agree that Dropoffmap may provide such information and advertisements targeted on the basis of your search query history.
- geographic or contextual information which we collect from you;
- information received from third party partners; as well as
- your search query history.
It is clarified that Dropoffmap is not responsible for the content of said advertisements and the products delivered or services rendered thereby by third parties and you irrevocably and unconditionally agree that Dropoffmap shall not be held responsible or liable in connection thereof.
Information SecurityDropoffmap considers information security to be a top priority. Dropoffmap implements systems, applications and procedures to secure your personal information, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of information. However, these measures are unable to provide absolute assurance. Therefore, although Dropoffmap takes great efforts to protect your personal information, Dropoffmap cannot guarantee and you cannot reasonably expect that Dropoffmap's databases will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unlawful interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse.